Future Trends - Ready for Tomorrow
Have you ever wondered how in earth you can keep up with today’s social, technological and physical changes? Are you overwhelmed with all developments that seem to tumble over each other? Or plainly determined to make your business, foundation or organization the next ‘best practice’ in the 21st century?
Erwin Van Lun shows you how to stay ahead. You will discover that today’s fast changes all originated in just a few long-lasting, worldwide trends – some of which have been developing for centuries. If you use these trends as your guiding principles, it will soon become clear what you should do – and what you should stop doing – to be ready for tomorrow.
In this session you will find out:
- what bigger, historic trends in media, marketing, brands and society are important for you, your customers, citizens, members and/or supporters
- how to value innovations in light of these trends – which ones will stick, and which ones won’t
- how to shift your focus from technology to interaction with actual people
- what actions to take to fully benefit from tomorrow’s opportunities
- and what actions to stop because they are redundant in your (re)new(ed) focus.
You will leave this phenomenal session inspired, energized, and ready to go! It provides food for thought, not just directly afterwards, but for weeks, months, even years. It changes the minds of your audience. Forever.
People about Erwin Van Lun On Stage:
Managing Director(Dutch association of furniture retailers (CBW))
At CBW's annually congress for its members (2700), Erwin had the task to interest and inform our members in chain optimization and digitalization. Erwin has succeeded in transmitting the subject in an attractive and understandable manner. The knowledge concerning the virtual world and the possibilities and impact of it is of high level.”